Subject: Re: Invitation to Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Re: Invitation to Southern California Linux Expo 7x

From: Gareth J. Greenaway <gareth_at_socallinuxexpo.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:20:26 -0800

Greetings,

Just wanted to follow up on this. I've spoken to Austin Appel who has
agreed to help represent Rockbox at the show again so there will
definitely be a Rockbox presence. But we would definitely love to have
more developers, users & enthusiasts so that Austin doesn't get lonely.

Thanks!
Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g_at_socallinuxexpo.org>
Voice - 877-831-2569 x130