Subject: Ladies and Gentlemen - we have a FLASH LED on Rockbox Player, using the Rockbox kernel :-)

Ladies and Gentlemen - we have a FLASH LED on Rockbox Player, using the Rockbox kernel :-)

From: Jorge Pinto aka Casainho <casainho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 23:47:17 +0000

After a few problems, a few hours debugging and thinking, I got the
Rockbox kernel working and I did flash a LED using it :-) Thanks to
everyone on Rockbox IRC channel because I am being staying there asking
for help :-)

So, our next task is to initialize the LCD. We don't have yet the LCD
attached to the main board, Alex is working on the electronic board for
it. I will now start working on it also!!

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RockboxPlayerLittlePrototype

http://code.google.com/p/rockboxplayer/