Subject: Re: Backlight fading settings

Re: Backlight fading settings

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_fhtw-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:37:07 +0100

Paul Louden schrieb:
> "since people definitely seem to like the configurability[...]"
This part is what I'm unsure about in our case. I see a number of people
liking the backlight fading time configurability. But, based on the
opinions some people on IRC threw in (they basically all said they don't
change the defaults), I see the majority of people keeping the values at
their defaults.

On the other hand, the few people at #rockbox that stated their opinion
are representative at all, so my impression can be wrong. But it at
least shows that the current defaults (short fade in, long'ish fade out)
are not entirely wrong, I'd even they say are well chosen (I wouldn't
change that behavior either).

Dominik, what values do you prefer?

--
Best regards,