Subject: final call for testers for FS#9795

final call for testers for FS#9795

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:25:37 +1100

Hi all,

This patch is I think just about ready for commit and I am hoping
there wont need to be any follow up fixes so really need more people
to give this patch a quick test.
It has had basically no testing with hwcodec (i.e archos targets) but
I'm running out of patience trying to get people to test it, so, this
is my final call for testers and comments re the patch. If it goes in
and breaks hwcodec so be it.

Things to look out for while testing:
garbage info on the WPS, slow ui response while track changing, slower
than expected to redraw the next track info, cuesheet support
(shouldnt be broken, but was changed a bit), etc.

http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/9795 (This will be going into svn
in the next day or two if nothing comes up which needs fixing...)

Side note, it looks like hwcodec doesnt grab the id3 info for the
first unbuffered track like swcodec does, is there a reason for this?
maybe it would be good to fix this up?

Jonathan