Subject: is the rockbox download site having problems?

is the rockbox download site having problems?

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:10:26 -0000

hi.
Just wondering is the rockbox download site having problems?
As I have almost finished setting up cygwin on my laptop but am having issues with getting what I need from the rockbox download site.
I am putting in the url to the rockbox cygwin site, but it keeps popping up the following error when I hit next.
Unable to get http://download.rockbox.org/cygwin//setup.ini.sig from <http://download.rockbox.org/cygwin/>

Anyone have any thoughts?
I no my internet connection is fine as I am able to connect to other sites no problem.
the download url I am putting into cygwin is copy and pasted from the install guide on the wiki
http://download.rockbox.org/cygwin/

I have tried running the setup 3 or 4 times now with the same result and also restarting the computer.
So any help would be welcomed.
Thanks.