Subject: problems checking out the 3.1 branch

problems checking out the 3.1 branch

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:05:31 -0000

Hi list.
I am having a few problems checking out the 3.1 branch and hoping someone
might be able to advise where I am going wrong.

I don't want to check out the latest code as I have some patches that are
synced with the 3.1 code.

The command I am using to check out the 3.1 branch is as follows
Svn co svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/tags/v3_1
It checks out code fine, but then it says at the end that it checks out the
latest revision number, and not all of the patches will apply cleanly so I
am guessing something is going wrong somewhere, as sdoyon says that his
patches are applying fine on the 3.1 branch.