Subject: serious bug with h140 remote keymap

serious bug with h140 remote keymap

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:50:17 -0000

hi.
OK I am going to file a bug report for this, but I thought people would want
to no there seems to be a major bug with the h140 remote keymap.
I have verified this issue on the latest build unmodified downloaded from
the rb site.
Also, this problem doesn't happen on the original firmware so its not a
remote or player fault that is causing this.

The problem that I am experiencing is as follows unless the keymap has
changed dramatically since I last used an h140 remote. the control for
adjusting volume I am not sure what the print on the remote calls it, but
its the single wheel next to the locking switch on the remote. When it is
moved in either direction to increase or decrease the volume it doesn't do
this, instead it now brings up the quickscreen and starts cycling the
options.
I am guessing this is not normal? unless volume has been remapped and I
didn't realise.