Subject: Re: last years gsoc projects

Re: last years gsoc projects

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:13:24 -0000

  On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:07 AM, alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com> wrote:

    I am thinking for example of the accessibility improvements that were begun last year. The tracker entry for that hasn't been updated since august last year. I tried e mailing tom ross asking if he gave up on the project or what the status was if he hadn't, and he never replied.

  I'm sorry about that Alex. I talked to moos on IRC and I assumed you and he were the same person.
  I have never been on the rockbox irc channel, though I did used to have an irc client set up on my laptop before I reinstalled. I might look into setting it up again and pop into the rockbox irc channel.

  I haven't abandoned the project, I've just been very busy with real life. I mentioned in the logs the other day that I will be spending some time this week on the accessibility patch. At the very least, I hope to have it resynced and updated to work with the new build system.

  So just out of curiosity, what do you think is left to do to the accessibility stuff before it can be committed?