Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:21:31 -0600

Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> if you want to say that the button is used and explicitly
> chosen to do nothing
Where on Earth did I say that? I'm in favour of the patch. I'm trying to
suggest that we should pick something for the button to do (and
playlisting features makes a lot of sense, it's in line with the primary
purpose of Rockbox) rather than making it configurable.

Please, don't try to misrepresent what I'm saying.