Subject: Re: Theme licenses

Re: Theme licenses

From: Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 10:18:18 +0100

Jonas Häggqvist wrote:
> [snip]

Okay, so in summary, I was pretty much wrong on most points.

From here, it seems we should be looking into re-licensing the currently
included themes as CC-BY-SA. Below is a list of the themes and the people
who are listed as authors who would need to be tracked down and asked. As
far as I can tell, no license is currently attached to most of these.

boxes - Christi Scarborough, Magnus Westerlund

cabbiev2 - Johannes Voggenthaler, Apoo Maha, Marc Guay, Alex Vanderpol,
Jerry Lange, Keith Perri, Mark Fawcus, and Marianne Arnold. Based on
Cabbie by Yohann Misquitta.

DancePuffDuo - Chris Oxtoby

engineeer2 - Magnus Westerlund

iAmp - Raymond Hoh

iCatcher - Ioannis Koutoulakis

ipodVOL - xameius (no other info, and the only mail in FlySpray is a
_at_users.sourceforge.net - he was last active on MisticRiver 4 years ago.
Tracking him down might prove difficult)

marquee - Mike Sobel

progressive - Jens Arnold

Rockboxed - Roan Horning (Licensed GPLv2 or later)

UniCatcher - Ioannis Koutoulakis

zezayer - Jake Owen, Dominik Riebeling

--
Jonas Häggqvist