Subject: FS#9795 some playback rework, time for testing

FS#9795 some playback rework, time for testing

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:55:18 -0700

Hi all.
I think I've finally killed the last bug in this patch so it needs
testing before hopefully committing in the next few days.

As usual if it works you shouldn't notice any difference.

quick list of whats changed (I can go into more detail if its needed...)
* new next track id3 info avilable event which means the WPS does less
updating (all the next track wps tags can now be static instead of
dynamic)
* playback makes sure now that the mp3entry struct pointer returned by
audio_current_track() is valid for the duration of the track so it
doesnt need to be called often (which is good :p )
* cleanup in playback.c to handle the above point and cleanup the events a bit

let me know how it goes.
Jonathan