Subject: Re: question about location of information in lang files

Re: question about location of information in lang files

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:15:33 -0000

The order of the phrases in the lang files do not matter. Genlang will sort them automatically and the strings will be loaded to the correct array index by lang_load().
Thanks for that information.
Regarding FS #9067, make sure you are using the latest patch posted in the task (sorted_genlang.2.diff). Most of the lang files are unchanged from SVN. The only lang files that are modified are english.lang and espanol.lang.

That's fine, as I use English.

Just wondering, at the moment using the latest diff from fs #9067 which plugins are currently voiced?

From what I can tell it seems to be blackjack, chessbox and chopper is that about it?
I was wondering how do you go about working out what strings for a given plugin need to go in the lang file? as I might give some of the others a go at least for english.lang

I was just wondering with the chessbox plugin when a game is being played will the voice give you feedback when you move around the board for example if you are on an empty square or on a square with a peace what peace it is?