Subject: Re: DevCon 2009

Re: DevCon 2009

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:23:53 -0400

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:32 AM, Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> So chaps, it'd be really useful for things like booking
> trains/planes/hovercraft/teleport booths if a firm date could be agreed.
>  Looking at http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/DevCon2009#Possible_dates it seems
> to me that 19-21 June is the current winner.  If anyone has any last minute
> alterations please speak now or forever hold your peace.
>
> Alex

I don't think (if I *do* go) that I can make any of the weekends in
June. I'm planning on
attending the CT Film Festival Digital/Interactive show and doing a
Rockbox exhibition up
there (and that's a tale for another mail), and considering I'm quite
possibly going to be
starting a new job soon, with a 90-day evaluation period at the start,
it may not be wise to
cram so many travel plans into one month.

July might be a slightly better time for me, but it may not be a
better time for everyone else.
But looking at http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DevCon2009#Possible_dates
shows that quite a few people can also come in early July. Discuss!

--Rob
--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.