Subject: Re: report on accessibility problems of rockbox utility

Re: report on accessibility problems of rockbox utility

From: Dominik Wenger <domonoky_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:35:28 +0200

> I am just curious, why does the version of rockbox utility bluebrother
> made available not have a use sapi four check box? is support for sapi
> four being dropped?

sapi4 support was always buggy, and didnt really work. So i just removed
the option. (The code itself is still there, so if it someday gets
fixed, its easy to reenable)

> I think I also located the info tab, but when I navigated around it, all
> I was seeing was a blank field that jaws was not able to read anything
> from.
> However, I am not running a daily build on my player it is a custom one,
> would that make a difference to the info tab? I haven't posted in the
> tracker task about this problem yet.

It depends, the Info screen uses the install.log rbutil creates while
installing things. So if you havent installed anything on your player
with rbutil, the info screen will be empty so there is nothing to voice.