Subject: Re: 3.3 Feature Freeze

Re: 3.3 Feature Freeze

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 08:11:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, Thomas Martitz wrote:

> That would "just" mean, that the devcon is during the branched phase. Is
> this bad?

No it's not that bad, it's just that I think it's slightly better to be done
with the release entirely when we gather at devcon. And since nobody really
argued against this moving of the schedule a few days when it was brought up a
few weeks ago I figured we could just as well proceed like that.

I may be ignorant, but I don't see any major new feature very near inclusion
that suffers any particular from this change of dates anyway.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se