Subject: question about committal of fs #8894

question about committal of fs #8894

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:23:34 +0100

Hi just wondering when fs #8894 was committed earlier today was part of it
missed out?
as I am fairly sure that the last patch that was put up made changes to the
manual in the pitch screen section to talk about the time stretch feature of
adjusting speed without changing pitch.
however, I can't see any of those changes at all. which makes me curious if
either part of it was missed out or even if the wrong version of the patch
was committed.
as at the moment, the manual says
It is not possible to change the pitch without changing the playback speed
and vice versa."
No mention is made at all of being able to adjust speed without changing
pitch.
As I understand it, three modes are given, the ability to change pitch and
have the speed change accordingly, the ability to have pitch change without
changing the speed, and the ability to just have speed change without
affecting pitch.
Pleas note I have been looking at the manual for h120/h140.