Subject: Re: committal of patch

Re: committal of patch

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 14:58:09 +0100

On Sunday 14 June 2009 13:46, Al Le wrote:

> But with a setting it will be considered settings bloat and will have
> even less chances to be committed.

Who decides whether another setting is acceptable? What are the limits on how
many settings are possible / permissible?

I'm confused now about whether another setting is okay, or whether Paul's
comment that beeps and voice shouldn't be associated means that beeps can't
be included.

Is the problem with "yet another setting" the storage space required to
remember it, or the menu complexity required to provide access to it?

Regards,

Antony.

--
There are two possible outcomes:
 If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement.