Subject: Re: another suggestion for committal

Re: another suggestion for committal

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:06:31 -0500

Scott Berry wrote:
> True enough. but you have my mind whirling again. How bout an option
> between voice and beep. So in otherwords it would be cool to have two
> really high beeps for plug in and one low beep for out. Please refer
> to my other message for my voice idea.
Again, that doesn't cover all four cases, nor does someone who's never
used Rockbox before have any way in advance to know what each type of
beep means.

Also, please do not top-post to the list. If you don't wish to trim and
use contextual quotes, please remove the text of the previous message
before posting.