Subject: Re: jdgordon: r21307 - trunk/apps

Re: jdgordon: r21307 - trunk/apps

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:46:42 +0200

On 17.06.2009 20:20, alex wallis wrote:

> also I would have thought most people
> won't bother starting playback from the menu but will just hit play
> directly from the file browser once they turn there player on.

The difference between pressing PLAY and selecting the "Resume playback"
item is that pressing PLAY can also take you to the FM Radio screen.
"Resume playback" always takes you to the WPS.

My vote goes to the "transparent" (with respect to key presses)
splashes, i.e. that do not eat key presses and disappear upon a key press.