Subject: Re: Thanks Peter!

Re: Thanks Peter!

From: Bryan Childs <godeater_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:40:02 +0100

On 23 Jun 2009, at 01:07, Mark Allums <mark_at_allums.com> wrote:

> I would love to come, for the learning exprience. I guess I am a
> user; from a development standpoint I may be an "Undesirable", a
> wannabe to can't seem to get his act together. :)

One of the things which we spoke about just prior to DevCon was
looking into the feasibility of putting together some sort of
"UserCon". If there were enough interest it might be possible. We're
not really sure what the format should be though. Perhaps one of you
two would like to bring it up on the user list and see how much
interest there is? (_at_Alex and Rocker)

> Is there a Twitter or RSS/Atom feed for Rockbox?

There are plenty of RSS feeds, depending on what info you want. There
is no official Rockbox Twitter feed, though Bagder and I both tweet
about Rockbox using the #rockbox hashtag.

Bryan