Subject: Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

Re: Center on loaded theme FS#10391 (+ set_file bugfix FS#10392)

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:56:28 +0200

On 30.06.2009 09:26, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> There are way larger or more annoying problems that actually hit people
> that we can work on instead.

Agreed. The feature is not that critical for me personally so if there
is no immediate consensus on that I wouldn't like to spend my time on
discussing it. I think everyone has understood the objective pros and
cons, and the question is in their subjective evaluation -- which is a
subjective thing :-).

Also, this seems to interest only a few people so I suspect that we
argue just to argue -- a little bit :-)

For me, this topic is closed now.