Subject: Re: Branch for updated/initial bootloaders for USB-enabled PP and AMS Sansas (and their installers)

Re: Branch for updated/initial bootloaders for USB-enabled PP and AMS Sansas (and their installers)

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:23:50 +0200

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Thomas
Martitz<thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> And after tagging revert the version change again? Not so nice IMO.

why is there a need to change the version number? Version numbers are
arbitrary anyway, and if I want to make sure to get a specific version
I need to get the tag anyway. Current Rockbox Utility svn is "1.2.2"
as that was the last release. No confusion was caused by doing it this
way in the past, and trunk means development, so version numbers and
similar have to be expected to be wrong.

> I don't really see what's the problem with the branch.

I don't really see what's the problem with not using one.

>>  - Dominik
>>

> Best regards.

is there a need to quote my name? I know it, Mr. "Best regards" :)

 - Dominik