Subject: Re: New builds for the build table?

Re: New builds for the build table?

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:06:53 +0200

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Daniel Stenberg<daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> For this to be a fine build for the build system I'd like 'make checkwps' to
> build everything needed for them and generate output in the current build
> dir, just like ordinary builds do.

I completely agree. BTW, how about eventually merging all those build
type configurations and introducing make targets instead? "make
manual" already works, and I'd like to remove the "manual" configure
option since quite a while. If the build system would put its outputs
in separate folders (for sim, build, bootloader etc) below its build
dir one could have everything for a target in one place.

 - Dominik