Subject: A question about r22222 (Factoring out the parsing of %V tag)

A question about r22222 (Factoring out the parsing of %V tag)

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:45:12 +0200

Hello.

I saw the changes made in r22222 (nice number by the way! :-) And I ask
myself why this change had to be made. IMO the parser code should be
separated from the "pure API and data structures" code (since parsing
might happen in another way for example, without any changes in the
viewport API itself). But this change brings them together. What was the
reason.

This question is for kugel (the developer who made the change) in the
first line but for others who can explain the reason as well.

Thanks!