Subject: Re: WPS ram overhaul take 2...

Re: WPS ram overhaul take 2...

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:27:26 +0200

On 14.08.2009 08:44, Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> The patch isnt 100% complete, but I dont want to keep working outside
> of svn on it because the previous attempt died when the patch got too
> huge and a small change somewhere broke everything...
>
> So, does anyone have any objections to me commiting it as it is (after
> the needed error handling code is added)?

I'd say it depends. If the patch in its current state makes the player
unusable then I'm against committing the patch. But if it would still be
usable and just some leftovers would need to be fixed then go for it.

If it's not possible to commit something workable, i.e. something
workable would be prohibitly huge (I mean the patch size) then I'd
consider another strategy in doing those changes.