Subject: Addendum: Pure Data on Rockbox -- last GSoC 2009 weekly update

Addendum: Pure Data on Rockbox -- last GSoC 2009 weekly update

From: Wincent Balin <wincent.balin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 23:17:47 +0200

Hello to all Rockbox developers,

last week I fixed the bug found by petur (colors used
by PDBox UI were invisible when bright themes were used).
Also, many floating-point functions were drastically simplified.

As a caesura I will add the names of programmers/teams who created both Pure Data
and it's fixed-point port.

As this is the last weekly update, I would like to thank my mentors
Peter D'Hoye and Dominik Wenger. Both helped me enormously
to get things right within both the Rockbox source and the Rockbox community.
Also, many thanks go to everyone who helped me to create and to debug PDBox.
It was a pleasure to work with you.

Current problems are the sleep state mismanagement and memory corruption.
To correct this, PDBox needs heavy debugging, which, in turn, will take much time.
And this is what I will not have for the next two months. After that I will return
into the free-time development of PDBox.

Sincerely yours,

                                Wincent Balin