Subject: Re: questions about latest Rockbox

Re: questions about latest Rockbox

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 02:30:14 -0700

Disclaimer.. I have no intention of doing the below suggestion (or
parts of it anyway)....

This is part of the general call to make the quickscreen
better/smarter/faster/awesomerer/... I wouldn't have any objections
(other than technical) if someone were to come up with a patch which
made the quickscreen much more usable, able to launch plugins, run
configs, do other more specific actions like talk the time.
Similarly I think the quickscreen should be (optionally) a regular
style menu so alot more options can be put there...

I don't really want to argue over if this is wanted, I'm just saying
that I would be in favour of it if someone were to do the work.

Jonathan