Subject: Re: blue_dude: r23605 - in trunk: apps apps/lang manual/configure_rockbox

Re: blue_dude: r23605 - in trunk: apps apps/lang manual/configure_rockbox

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:12:45 +0100

On Wednesday 11 November 2009, Jeff Goode wrote:

> Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> >
> > But what is an automatic track skip? :)

> Anyway, an automatic track skip is the opposite of a manual track skip:
> the next track automatically plays at the end of the current track
> without user intervention.

Where does the "skip" come in here, though? Surely skip means "missing
something out" (either a whole track, or the remainder of the current track).

Automatically playing the next track at the end of the current one is
just "continuous play" (aka "normal"), isn't it?

Antony.

--
Python is executable pseudocode.
Perl is executable line noise.