dev builds
themes manual
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
dev guide

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: branch for 3.5 today/tonight/this weekend?

Re: branch for 3.5 today/tonight/this weekend?

From: Mohamed Tarek <>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 02:02:59 +0200

Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> Here is my reasoning:
> 1) doing that would give users 3 weeks to tests before release
> 2) there is one week to go before freeze anyway which means no biggish
> features will go in anyway
+1 for branching this weekend.

> 3) I' not happy with the current state of the sbs stuff and want to
> commit FS#10824 and 10709 (I think thats the numbers) but doing so
> will definitely piss people off, and I'm out right not waiting a month
> more to check them in.
> Jonathan
Since the branch should contain only stable features, or ones that are
agreed they are to be committed, what's the problem of not committing
even if the branch was delayed a bit ? (Really asking)

Received on 2009-12-04

Page template was last modified "Tue Sep 7 00:00:02 2021" The Rockbox Crew -- Privacy Policy