Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: I suggest we postpone release 14 days
Re: I suggest we postpone release 14 days
From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:57:15 -0600
Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> If we'd stick to the schedule with a release on the 23rd, we'd freeze
> I propose we instead make the freeze on the 23rd and instead work on
> fixing things more until then. My reasons for this:
> 1 - because it is xmas times then and I think a release is messy as it
> is and lots of people rather do other things than worry about the
> release at that point
> 2 - because several pretty largish changes have recently been
> committed that I think will appreciate getting slightly longer time to
> settle before we can consider them release-worthy.
> Anyone against?
I agree, with one stipulation - if things aren't fixed up enough to be
considered for freeze in two weeks I think we should scrap this release
entirely rather than continue to postpone.
Received on 2009-12-09