Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Help getting frotz plugin to work on lowmem targets

Help getting frotz plugin to work on lowmem targets

From: Torne Wuff <torne-rockboxdev_at_wolfpuppy.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 00:20:48 +0000

I've just about completed my port of the frotz Z-Machine interpreter to
Rockbox (FS#10370) but currently it does not build for the lower memory
targets as it is too big. (70KB or so on ipodvideo). It could be made
into an overlay like goban/chessbox/etc however I don't really
understand the makefile magic that makes this work and I don't have any
of these targets to test on. Would anyone be willing to lend a hand with
this.. make the appropriate changes and test them on a lowmem target? It
should be able to run on anything with a bitmap LCD once this is done.

Thanks in advance,

--
Torne Wuff
torne_at_wolfpuppy.org.uk