Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: Release 3.5 Schedule
Re: Release 3.5 Schedule
From: Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:47:55 +0100
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:17:38 -0800
Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Its been decided that its time to release to get past this limbo
> state. Unless anyone has any objections the current plan is to freeze
> in the next day or two (Probably Wednesday evening GMT) for 1 week,
> then branch for another week and release around the 2nd or 3rd of Feb.
> Sound good?
-- Rafaël Carré