Subject: Call for translations

Call for translations

From: Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:53:09 +0100

Hi all,

I'm aware that this is rather late notice as we are due to release on
Tuesday 02/02/2010, but nonetheless:

With Rockbox 3.5 just around the corner, it would be nice to ship with
as many complete translations as possible. It would therefore be great
if any native speakers could take this opportunity to update the
translation of their language.

Rasher's excellent tool has now got a shiny new address, so please pop
along to http://translate.rockbox.org, follow the instructions there and
then post the completed translation to flyspray. For any queries please
ask on IRC.

We are not doing badly at present with 19 good translations (>95%
translated), 18 decent translations (>50% translated) and 5 bad
translations (<50% translated), but with your help we can be even better!

Thanks in advance,

Alex