Subject: Re: r24917: again no manual update

Re: r24917: again no manual update

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:26:57 +0100

On 26.02.2010 14:59, Paul Louden wrote:

> This could be solved rather easily by saying "if you can't figure out
> how to update the manual, post a basic text file to Flyspray containing
> a description of the tags added and what they do."

Or, even better, just ask (e.g. in IRC) for the help. Maybe post a
snippet to pastebin. Separate tasks in Flyspray could be a bit
problematic if there are several changes to the same thing. We'd then
have to analyze their chronological order. The best thing would be to
commit the manual update in the same commit.

I don't force everyone to learn LaTeX, but I'd like to see the right
attitude, i.e. striving to keep code and the manual in sync.