Subject: Re: r24917: again no manual update

Re: r24917: again no manual update

From: Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:45:53 +0100

This is all getting a bit academic - it has become clear for whatever
reason that some people are unwilling/incapable of keeping the manual
up-to-date. OK, fine. All I personally am asking is that they maintain
a list of what needs adding/changing/removing so that I (and others) can
make those changes without having to e.g. trawl through the history of
large wiki pages and try and work out what changed between versions and
what are/aren't in the manual.

Could we all agree to this compromise? :)

Alex