Subject: Re: ffmpeg coordination effort!

Re: ffmpeg coordination effort!

From: Mohamed Tarek <mtarek16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 02:02:30 +0200

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:22 AM, Thomas Martitz wrote:

> It shouldn't be their primary talker then. It strikes me a bit that they
> want to work more closely with us, and then act like that (even if it's just
> a few persons) when we're trying to achieve that.
>
> Best regards.

Yes, that is definitely weird. But with disregard to what happened on their
channel, many of them are quite helpful and cooperative. Also, that same
person that was talking to Daniel, was - to my surprise - quite good on
another IRC channel. It seems that there channel just has a subconscious
negative effect on some of them !

Anyway, as Michael stated earlier, we'd still need to know in what respect
they want our cooperation, something which, to my knowledge, is still
unknown till now.

--
MT