Subject: Re: Resume playback even if it reached the end and stopped

Re: Resume playback even if it reached the end and stopped

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:32:50 +0200

Am 29.03.2010 23:29, schrieb Al Le:
> There is a patch (FS#10343 - Resume playback even if it reached the end
> and stopped) that implements a very nice feature. Has anyone objections
> for it being committed? If not I'll commit it when I'll get access to
> the development environment.
>
> Cheers
> AL

How about a confirmation screen when trying to play a finished playlist?
It seems like the ideal solution to me. No automatic buffering, still
being able to get the information about whether you finished listening
before you turned of your player last time, and have the possibility to
restart the playback of that playlist (what the patch aims for).

"Restart finished playlist?" yes/no.

Best regards.