Subject: Re: Bookmark mod

Re: Bookmark mod

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 23:55:17 +0200

Am 09.04.2010 23:50, schrieb Frank Gevaerts:
> On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 11:40:39PM +0200, Dominik Riebeling wrote:
>
>> Yes, as far as I understand. Why should backward compatibility behave
>> differently than current behaviour is?
>>
> I think this is a solid argument
>
> Frank

I think it would be confusing of some bookmarks (the old ones) behave
differently than some others (the newer once). Is it visible for someone
which bookmark will behave in what way? I can see questions of the sort
"hey, I have a bookmark which resets the pitch, but the others don't do
this. is this a bug"?

Best regards.