Subject: Recent bookmarks

Recent bookmarks

From: Magnus Holmgren <magnushol_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:52:24 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to fix an old and slightly annoying inconsistency in the
handling of the recent bookmarks list:

The problem is that some of the options for "Bookmark on Stop" and
"Maintain a List of Recent Bookmarks?" are mutually exclusive. If you
select "Yes - Recent only" or "Ask - Recent only" in the "Bookmark on
Stop" option, then you better not select "No" in the "Maintain a List of
Recent Bookmarks?" option. If you do, you'll only get the "Bookmark
Failed!" message when trying to create a bookmark. Not very nice...

I think it makes most sense if "Maintain a List of Recent Bookmarks?"
takes precedence in that case, so that if "Bookmark on Stop" is set to
"Yes - Recent only" or "Ask - Recent only", no bookmark is actually created.

I'm working on an update to the manual regarding bookmarks, so I'd make
any code changes as a part of that work.

Any opinions?

--
   Magnus