Subject: GSOC

GSOC

From: Roman Koci <koci87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:43:58 +0200

Hi,

I am replying to this message:
"
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:19:52 +0200
From: Frank Gevaerts
<frank_at_gevaerts.be>

To:
rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se

Subject: Google Summer of Code
"

A word to all the students who didn't make it:
We would like to thank you all for applying! If you have any questions
about why your project wasn't amongst those chosen or how you can
improve your odds if you apply to Rockbox next year, please feel free
to ask us. We would, of course, appreciate it if you choose to continue
with your project even if you were not chosen, and we would be happy to
help you with this.

We wish all our students a successful and productive summer.
"

Although, I haven't been chosen I am still planing to develope the
online service for creating voice files. I intend to do it in July or
August since I don't have to follow any deadlines. so I will have some
questions when I will start work on it.

I would like to ask what would you improve on the GSOC application. I
know that there were more applications that you could pick, but I'd like
to know why my application wasn't accepted. Just so I know what I should
inprove or make better next year if I apply for GSOC 2011.

thanks
Roman