Subject: Summer of Code Introduction

Summer of Code Introduction

From: Robert Bieber <robby_at_bieberphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 15:02:00 -0400

Hello all,

My name is Robert Bieber, and I'm writing to introduce myself and my
project for SOC 2010. This Summer I'll be building a graphical theme
editor for Rockbox. The program will manage the files involved with a
theme, and provide an editor for the WPS file format along with instant
preview and graphical editing. I'll be putting together a Wiki page
with some more detail on the project objectives and timeline in the near
future, and of course I'm ready to answer any questions anyone may have
via email or IRC.

-Robert Bieber