Subject: [RaaA] Weekly status report

[RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 22:57:47 +0200

Hello folks,

this is my first weekly status report. I hope I can make it weekly, I'll
definitely try to even if there's no progress.

I committed 3 patches (r25843, r25843 and r25850) which I considered
needed for a proper application, i.e. so that we can ignore our OS bits
but rely on the target system's libraries instead. In fact, the
simulator can use (e)glibc easily with that changes and it can use the
system's header files (had this locally but it's not enabled in svn).

For my next step I'll move uisimulator/sdl/* to the target tree (see my
other mail from yesterday for details), and adapt tools/configure
accordingly so that the simulators will in fact utilize the sdl port.

As always, you can follow development here: http://repo.or.cz/w/kugel-rb.git
Once I have something worth seeing, I'll put up a patch on FS#11234
<http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/11234> for reviewing.

Best regards.