Subject: Re: FS#10853 - radio screen skin support

Re: FS#10853 - radio screen skin support

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 00:51:37 +1000

On 9 May 2010 20:46, Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be> wrote:
> On Sun, May 09, 2010 at 11:21:54AM +1000, Jonathan Gordon wrote:
>> Hey,
>> What is the story with this patch? IIRC the only thing really holding
>> it back is the need to increase the static skin buffer (which on some
>> targets (grey iirc) is already too small that they cant load fonts
>> anyway).
>> It would be nice if this actually went in
>
> I agree. We should get this global skinnability done.
>
> Frank

OK, well I'm ready now to commit the patch. IIRC the only thing acting
as a show stopper is the HWCODEC hardcoded default not being great,
but as far as I'm concerned that isnt something worth waiting
indefinitely for.

So, testers welcome (I can do builds for people who ask), and themers
start working :D