Subject: Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:11:49 +0200

Sorry for being a day late, but here's my second update.

In the past week I, with the invaluable help of other people, fixed some
quirks after the 3 huge commits of the last week. Furthermore I moved
uisimulator/sdl/*.[ch] into the target tree
(firmware/target/hosted/sdl), effectively making it SDL port used by the
simulator.

For the next week or two I'll be looking through
firmware/target/hosted/sdl and uisimulator/common for possibly moving
simulator and sdl specific bits to their proper location. Though it
doesn't look like it would there would be much to do. After that, I'll
start skimming through the code base to resolve #ifdef SIMULATOR as to
whether they're really for the simulator or whether they need to be
reconsidered for the Rockbox application.

Best regards.