Subject: Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:27:14 -0400

I vote for Android! (Sent from my myTouch 3G (HTC Magic))

--Robert

On Jun 1, 2010 1:29 PM, "Thomas Martitz" <
thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:

Am 01.06.2010 19:08, schrieb Thomas Martitz:

> It's possible that I overlooked some relevant #ifdef. However, I think I
am more successful i...
I forgot to add that once the above is finished I consider my work for the
mid-term work finished, after that a port to a mobile platform/device would
follow. Again, if anyone disagrees with that (that my mid-term work is
finished) I'm very open for a discussion.

Speaking if it, I would like to by a smartphone from the first Google money
(in case they don't put a nexus one into the welcome package ;) ) which will
arrive in about a week. I would really like to get the decision on which
platform to port RaaA first done by then.

I think most of us (including me) prefer andriod. I personally *strongly*
prefer it since I had an HTC legend in my hands :) Is anyone uncomfortable
with that?

Best regards.