Subject: Re: Cowon D2 EABI

Re: Cowon D2 EABI

From: pouly amaury <amaury.pouly_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 23:08:17 +0200

> While Rockbox boots and I can play music, numerous things are broken: the
> touchscreen does not work at all, backlight fading does not work, and the
> RTC displays --:--. The common factor in all these things is the PCF50606
> PMU driver, so it looks like the new compiler has broken something in that
> area (most likely the timing of the bit-banging, at a guess).

At the moment I do not have the new compiler installed, nor the time to do
> so and investigate a fix. So can I ask that this change is reverted until it
> is tested and working properly, and also that in future significant changes
> like this aren't committed until somebody has (even briefly) tested that it
> works? Obviously I know I haven't been around here too much lately, but I'm
> certainly not the only person on this list with access to a D2.
>
> Hello,

I have a D2 (gevaerts's one) so I could investigate. Unfortunately I don't
know anything about the port. Could you give me some insights of it or tell
where you think the problem could be (you talked about a bit-banging issue).
Perhaps I would be able to figure out what is wrong.

Regards