Subject: [Theme Editor] Weekly Status Report #5

[Theme Editor] Weekly Status Report #5

From: Robert Bieber <robby_at_bieberphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:01:33 -0400

Over the previous week, I've mostly finished the interface for handling
files (project creation/handling still needs some work, and I'm open to
any suggestions as to just _how_ it should work) and begun working on
rendering. The SVN theme editor as it stands will show a screen outline
in the preview window, along with some viewports (only the ones created
with plain %V tags atm). If the open project has the keys #screenwidth
and #screenheight defined, or a backdrop, the preview will show the
correct dimensions, background color, and/or backdrop if applicable.

For the rest of the month, I'll be working on getting rendering to work
correctly, along with various UI fixes along the way. By the end of the
month, I should have a pretty useful code editor with live preview, and
then I can move on to graphical editing.

-Robert Bieber