Subject: Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Nils Wallménius <nils.wallmenius_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:15:22 +0200

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Thomas Martitz
<thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> When later? As I said, that thing is the only real (as I see it, others
> might disagree) issue left for the SDL app. Do you mean I should work on the
> android port before the installation thing?
>
> Best regards.

I have not tried the sdl app myself so i don't know how well it works
currently but i also don't know what the intended audience is for it.
Is it something we want to release to users?
I think working on the android port is more in the scope of the summer
of code project rather than installation packages for various OS's.

Nils