Subject: [Theme Editor] Weekly Status Report #6

[Theme Editor] Weekly Status Report #6

From: Robert Bieber <robby_at_bieberphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 00:57:16 -0400

I spent last week working on skin rendering, and I've gotten to a point
where the user can configure the values of tags, and tags out in the
open in lines will be displayed as text. At the moment I'm just using
Qt's built-in text rendering, but once I have the renderer in a more
complete state I'll be implementing Rockbox font support as well.

This week I'll be continuing to work on the renderer, and by the end of
the week it should give at very least a rough approximation of the way a
skin will look. Implementing conditionals and sublines will be the
biggest change, and after that most everything will be a matter of
refining the renderer closer and closer to what Rockbox's output will
look like.

-Robert Bieber