Subject: FS#11189 - separate mas35xx lowlevel stuff

FS#11189 - separate mas35xx lowlevel stuff

From: Marcin Bukat <marcin.bukat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:42:53 +0200

Hello rockboxers!

Discussion about long forgotten patches on tracker inspired me to
review my work/ideas. Long time ago I started to clean up sound.c and
friends. For historical reasons HWCODEC targets are treated very
differently than SWCODEC ones. Moreover there is no real development
going for archoses. Since I have no archos to test I posted my work as
FS#11189 with kind ask to test (few times on IRC). The feedback was
very minor. I put quite some time to do this work and I think the
project would benefit from such cleanup.

So I would like to ask if I can borrow hwcodec target from somebody
(Europe preferably) to do extensive tests and finally close this task.

best regards
Marcin Bukat (wodz)